Speak Out: Extended Unemployment Benefits

Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 4:07 PM:

The Senate is debating the three month extension of the Extended Unemployment Benefits to 1.3 million people at a cost of 6.5 billion dollars. Some have no way for paying for the extension just go out and pick that money off the tree. We have been on this unemployment extensions now for six years and it has cost us nearly if not more than 1 trillion dollars. If we can't pay for this by eliminating some of the fraud and abuse that the welfare system is causing then we don't need further extensions. Furthermore how about the over 6 million that have lost health insurance because of Obamacare what about these people? are we going to be right back here at the end of the three months and granting another three month extension and borrow another 6.5 billion why the answer to that is yes. If you can't pay for it we can't do it the days of borrowing is over both republicans and democrats should know that especially with over a 17 trillion debt.

Replies (73)

• blah.blah.blah

-- Posted by survivalist on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 4:11 PM
  • Your one that believes money grows on trees as long as it is some one else's money. gemegemegemegemeandgeme

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 4:17 PM
  • You got that right Rick, blah has that hand out called geme.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 4:18 PM
  • http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2013/04/29/how-bad-is-...

"This has been a historically slow economic recovery, and one of the results has been the persistent and unprecedented number of long-term unemployed. As bad as the official data appears, it actually underestimates the problem.

"There are almost certainly millions of people that are long-term jobless that are not considered unemployed by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Although other factors may have contributed to this, the main cause is slow economic growth. So at this point in time, the question that we should be asking is not: What should the government do to help the labor market perform better? We should be asking: What can we do to encourage stronger private sector growth?

"There are currently 4.6 million long-term unemployed in the Unites States. Two-thirds of these people have been jobless for over a year and might be classified as "very long-term unemployed."

"But, large as these numbers are, they dramatically underestimate the long-term jobless problem. Millions of people that have struggled to find work have stopped looking altogether, and this disengagement from the labor force has driven down the unemployment rate without reducing joblessness. To be counted as "long-term unemployed" (as opposed to "long-term jobless"), an individual needs to have no work whatsoever for six months, be nearly instantly available if offered work and be actively looking for work.

"By actively looking, he or she must send out a resume, interview for a job, engage an employment agency or engage in some other sort of activity that, by itself, could result in employment. Checking for new job openings on the Internet or in the newspaper alone does not qualify as active job search.

"This sets a high bar for someone to remain unemployed for long enough to be considered as long-term unemployed. In 2007, the average unemployed person who eventually exited the labor force looked unsuccessfully for work for just under nine weeks. In 2011, this had risen to over 21 weeks. That means the average person that left the labor force did so before being even classified as long-term unemployed and almost certainly could eventually be called long-term jobless. Millions of people have dropped from the labor force over the past five years who perhaps should still be counted as long-term unemployed.

"In a more typical economic recovery, within a year or two we have strong economic growth, the employment rate rises and the long term jobless start to get rehired. So far none of this has happened.

"Though many have faulted the labor market for this slow turnaround, it has actually outperformed GDP growth. In 2010 the economy grew 2.4 percent. In 2011 growth slowed to 2.0 percent. In 2012 it slowed further to just 1.7 percent. Last year we averaged approximately 183,000 new jobs per month, but based on historic trends, the GDP growth we had should have created only 120,000 jobs per month.

"At the current pace, it would take over a decade to return to the employment rate we had prior to the recession. Remarkably, surveys of small business owners show they are more worried about tax rates and regulation than they are about weak demand for their products. So, the answer right now is doing what we can to eliminate the tremendous amount of uncertainty over economic policy that is holding back consumers and the economy. Record levels of government spending haven't reduced poverty, and government spending won't fix the economy, either. Only a more vibrant private sector can solve the problem."

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 4:22 PM
  • That is so correct Shapley the private sector is the one that will recover this economy if Obama and his administration would get that foot off of these businesses throat. This administration has over regulated our business so much where nobody wants to do any business with us any more. Government does not create jobs the private sector does government needs to get out of the way so this economy can recover and these people go back to work and stop all of the government hand outs all the time.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 4:42 PM
  • Benefit extension is an admission of failure.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 5:01 PM
  • We are so quick to award failure in this country that we have turned in to an entitlement nation.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 5:14 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 5:14 PM
  • Big John right there is the reason we have such slow growth he has issued over 3,500 new regulations just in 2013 alone. He is anti business like the man Steve Jobs said.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 5:25 PM
  • Obama today was saying when these people go out to spend that unemployment money they may be asked it they need a job and thus will improve the economy. Holy cow? This is the president saying something as stupid as that?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 7:34 PM
  • 24/7/365 online deadbeat moochers complaining about politics. how stupid is that

-- Posted by good.for.the.gander.good.for.the.goose on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 7:38 PM
  • how stupid is that -- Posted by red rhino on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 7:38 PM

Less stupid than people who read it and complain... now THAT'S stupid.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 7:43 PM
  • The president just got back from vacation, give him a break, he's worn out.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 8:51 PM
  • Yeah Old John, Moochelle as well. She has to stay a couple of more days in Hawaii just to rest up.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 8:57 PM
  • What was the first thing he talked about upon his return? Anyone know?

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 9:25 PM
  • I don't know wouldn't believe him if I did hear what he said.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 9:32 PM
  • What was the first thing he talked about upon his return? Anyone know? -- Posted by Old John on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 9:25 PM

Yes. I heard that he and Michelle were missing Bo. Bo is going to be flown back on a special trip on Air Force One tomorrow sometime. ;-)

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Jan 7, 2014, at 10:20 PM
  • Nothing but the best for Bo.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 7:07 AM
  • "Bo is going to be flown back on a special trip on Air Force One..."

Another silly claim...

Furthermore, there is no Air Force One unless the President is personally on board.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 8:03 AM
  • More expense to fly the dog back and also Michelle why couldn't they all came back on the same plane and saved some money, I for got they don't know how to do that when it is on somebody else's dime.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 8:21 AM
  • Another silly claim... -- Posted by commonsensematters on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 8:03 AM

You must of missed the part of learning that covered having a sense of humor. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Nov 1, 2013, at 8:28 PM

No surprise here. You accuse people of the very faults you possess. It's called psychological projection. Look it up.

And while you're at it, look up what ";-)" means. It's not punctuation.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 9:54 AM
  • Rick majority of them want the same pay and job they had before they were laid off and that is not going to happen that is the reason so many of them linger around the house all day long not even making an attempt to look for a job. They can get a job might not be the same pay but at least they could go to work and do something besides laying at home waiting on that weekly unemployment check.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 12:52 PM
  • Rick majority of them want the same pay and job they had before they were laid off and that is not going to happen that is the reason so many of them linger around the house all day long not even making an attempt to look for a job. They can get a job might not be the same pay but at least they could go to work and do something besides laying at home waiting on that weekly unemployment check.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 12:56 PM
  • swamp, where do you get your info and how do you keep track of the majority of the millions who are unemployed. You are just like Regret, you guys put everybody under the same umbrella. You don't know who is staying home and who isn't. How can you say what you do with no proof? Fact is you are just guessing. I'm sure there are some who come under your assertions but I can't say that with any certainty and neither can you.

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:34 PM
  • Rick: swamps logic is this: if here are 5 people unemployed, then 3 of them (majority) are staying home waiting on a check. He has no proof that his statement is true. If he does please present it and I will correct my statement. Do I think that exactly 1.3 million are being affected? No there is probably little chance that is the exact number. Again swamp's logic is that at least 650,001 (majority) are staying home. No proof.

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:47 PM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:47 PM

If they're not at home, then what are they doing? Working? Vacationing?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:49 PM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:47 PM

If they're not at home, then what are they doing? Working? Vacationing?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:49 PM
  • Dug, I don't have the informational sources swamp has, so, if they are not at home then he is wrong, right?

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 1:56 PM
  • If you would read the unemployment stats issued by the USDOL and Bureau of Labor Statics you would know lefty and stop paying attention to that leader you praise so much and along with Harry Reid. Myself and Regret run businesses also were on top of this every day you been reading and watching to much MSNBC and fat boy Ed Schultz.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 2:00 PM
  • Ok. So they're "standing" and "waiting on a check"? Seriously, if you're collecting unemployment then you can't be working. What else would you be doing? Shopping? Vacationing? Sewing?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 2:15 PM
  • Don't you have to report "looking for jobs" to collect unemployment?

If you're going to school, you shouldn't collect unemployment. If you're volunteering for work, you should be looking for a job 8 hours a day every day of the week.

If you're going to expect a check paid for courtesy of other people's hard work and wages - that takes money away from their families needs - then you'd better be doing something to earn it.

I think we should be requiring work in exchange for unemployment.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 2:27 PM
  • I never collected unemployment in my life, Dug, so I don't know what the requirements are. You should know.

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 2:31 PM
  • You should know. -- Posted by left turn on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 2:31 PM

Apparently I know a lot more than you on many things, not just unemployment.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 2:37 PM
  • Offer these 1.3 million people some type of job incentive see if that won't get them off of the couch but we can not continue going through this every six months with these continued extensions that has been going on for six years. We do not help them by handing out checks every week they will stay home for the next five years that is why what we need is a WPA Program and get these folks out on public works projects rebuilding the infrastructure that is completely torn all to hell.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 3:59 PM
  • 'continued extensions that has been going on for six years'

Are you really so uninformed that you think any individual has collected unemployment for 6 straight years?

Hopefully you do not vote.

-- Posted by notrump on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 4:01 PM
  • This is all anyone needs to know:

http://safeshare.tv/w/csrqsTAmSx

-- Posted by rocknroll on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 4:39 PM
  • Rock, All this on the big anniversary or LBJ's war on poverty and the libs say this there is more to do.

BC, Sounds like a trick question. The government's purpose for an economy and what an economy is, may be two different things.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 6:58 PM
  • Purpose of an economy?

Not the brightest bub in the box on these matters, but maybe for the individual to make a living, whereupon the need for an environment that allows for the the producer of goods and services to produce those goods and services for those whom have a need/want for those goods and services.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 8:08 PM
  • That is were Obamanomics are faulty. They feel they can buy a good economy. We can still feel the pain they created with the housing bubble. Sooner or later you gotta pay up.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 8:35 PM
  • For economics to occur, first must come production. Production and trade make an economy. A common currency facilitates trade in even terms and adds a means of measuring confiscation through taxation.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 9:06 PM
  • BC, "It began more than a hundred years before the Constitution and its forming of a government."

I'm drawing a blank here. I'm figuring I will recognize the lesson once reminded.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 9:39 PM
  • "Getting out from under oppressive governments lit the economic flame."

Look what happened when Germany was liberated from government.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Jan 8, 2014, at 11:29 PM
  • miccheck I have said that many times since this economic down turn started occurring back in December of 2007 that we needed the public works program and place these people on those jobs rebuilding our infrastructure instead of handing out to them all the time and creating an entitlement nation. Now, we have created an entitlement nation and some expect this hand out each month or each week. Our labor force is at an all time low we have more unskilled labor than we do skilled labor and that is not good for the country and the economy as a whole.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 6:59 AM
  • "A common currency facilitates trade in even terms and adds a means of measuring confiscation through taxation."

Taxation is the primary purpose for government-minted currency. The government demands that it be paid in such currency, and that trade be conducted with it in order to determine the amount of monies due to them. Barter or trade in other methods of currency requires a calculation of the value of the trade conducted, which is problematic to both parties as there will likely be disagreement as to the value of the trade. Thus, traders find it convenient simply to comply with the governments' wishes and use their currency.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 7:00 AM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 6:59 PM
  • Unemployment number this morning 6.7 percent but only 70,000 enter the work force in December source USDOL (for your information lefty). Many companies continue to downsize the labor force by using animation technology where they do not need labor any more. Also, many people have dropped out of the work force to start their own small business instead of depending on and working for the other man. The cost of labor is extremely high today and also the increased regulations imposed upon business in the past five years by this administration has also contributed regarding employers not wanting to hire.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 8:28 AM
  • Fromm CNN today: "2013 ends with weakest job growth in years"

From the AP today: "U.S. employers added a scant 74,000 jobs in December, the fewest in three years. The disappointing figure ends 2013 on a weak note and raises questions about whether the job market can sustain its recent gains."

"Health care cut 6,000 positions, the first cut in 10 years."

"The Labor Department says the unemployment rate fell from 7 percent in November to 6.7 percent, the lowest level since October 2008. But the drop occurred MOSTLY BECAUSE more Americans STOPPED LOOKING FOR JOBS. The government counts people as unemployed only if they are actively searching for work."

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 9:14 AM
  • swamp, you just refuse to pay attention don't you? The figure I saw was 74,000. That is terrible but it makes you right wingers on here happy to see dismal numbers like this at the expense of someone who needs a job. If a person is not looking for a job (retirement, etc.)they shouldn't be counted in the stats. I know 3 people who were in their early 60's who got laid off and just decided to retire. They are not looking for a job, but are counted in the layoff stats. Mark Zandi a republican economist for Moodys said this morning he doesn't believe these 74,000 and said it will be revised up. So you RWNJ on here can hope it doesn't get revised.

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 9:46 AM
  • They are not looking for a job, but are counted in the layoff stats. -- Posted by left turn on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 9:46 AM

Layoff stats? Are not used to calculate unemployment numbers.

From the Associated Press (AP) quote above: "The government counts people as unemployed only if they are actively searching for work."

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 9:52 AM
  • miccheck, Zandi might be a democrat. He was giving advice to McCain in 2008 once in a while so I assumed he was a repub. If he is not I certainly owe him an apology.

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 9:59 AM
  • I don't have the facts but seem to remember that a majority of the numbers in the past 4-5 years have been adjusted *down* - weeks after the big news splash on unemployment numbers.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:00 AM
  • Obama will give priority the rest of his term to reducing wealth inequity.

More spread the wealth around.

What we say on SO or think is not at the expense of those that need jobs. It cost them nothing.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:12 AM
  • Dug lefty is a typical liberal they know the party is in trouble big time all the so called hope they have put out the past five years is not working it is back firing on them. People are not accepting socialism as a way of life in our country so therefore they will throw everything at us if you disagree with the agenda they stand for.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:21 AM
  • 74,000 is good news? The lowest? 2013 the weakest in years? From CNN and the AP?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:36 AM
  • Unemployment rate dropping is good news. I think you meant that December's job growth was the weakest in years, since 2013 jobs growth on the whole was on par with 2012, which was above 2011. -- Posted by miccheck on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:46 AM

I'll repost:

From the AP today: "the drop occurred MOSTLY BECAUSE more Americans STOPPED LOOKING FOR JOBS. The government counts people as unemployed only if they are actively searching for work."

From CNN today: ""2013 ends with weakest job growth in years"

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:57 AM
  • http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.n...

Since January, the number of unemployed people has dropped by 1,964 while the labor force has dropped by 762. While not ideal, of course, that does look like a step in the right direction.

(numbers are in thousands)

-- Posted by miccheck on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 8:37 AM

It appears the stock market didn't share miccheck's enthusiasm for the December reports.

Ooops, and the link he/she posted says that the page is no longer available.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/10/stocks-lower-hiring-slowdown/44...

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 2:04 PM
  • According to some on here we should be seeing the rainbows along with the wizard of oz in the sky soon. How can you have good news when the country is over 17 trillion dollars in debt and 126 trillion in unfunded liability and a messed up fouled up train wreck of a health care law. We have to face reality this administration agenda is not working no matter whether it would be a democrat or republican in office I would say the same thing.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 4:04 PM
  • Lets see.... We now have the highest non participation rate since 1978. 91.8 million!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-10/people-not-labor-force-soar-record-918-...

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 8:24 PM
  • Even MSNBC says the numbers are bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnsD3VqLtJA

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 8:32 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 8:32 PM

Regrets,

Are you saying in their haste to report good news.... somebody misinterpreted the bad news?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:30 PM
  • At the end of the day, there are still a lot more new people filing for unemployment than new jobs opening up. I don't know how that is a growing economy, reckon it depends on what your definition of an economy is.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 10:59 PM
  • Old John,

Won't be getting up real early in the morning... but will be expecting to see a Mea Culpa post when I do, from someone I'll leave unnamed who thought we were moving in the right direction on the jobs reports.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 12:37 AM
  • Wheels, The right direction this winter might be south.

As I indicated, when you look at the numbers, more jobs are being lost than created. They can spin it anyway they like, but that's not what we want.

Hope and change to a whole new level I reckon.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 12:46 AM
  • Wheels, The right direction this winter might be south.

Still on the bucket list, but it is going to be a short trip this year.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 12:55 AM
  • I have a small bucket but it includes best wishes to you and yours and anyone else able to do so for a good trip when it happens.

As Red said, To all a good night and may God bless!

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 1:00 AM
  • http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/01/10/media-again-humiliated-after-...

ADP and it's mainstream media lapdogs unreliable. Dare I say liars.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 8:48 AM
  • A foot-hills-billy input: An economy is not about jobs, jobs are always there, it is not about production of goods and services, they are always there, it is about the free and unrestricted trade which gives incentive and vitality to such.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 11:14 PM
  • "Scarcity determines the price of labor as a good. If there is not a scarcity of a good, how can it demand a price."

The people who legislatively increased the price of labour don't think that way. More likely they thought, in as much as they thought at all, that the way to get people off welfare and back to work was to require that work pay more than welfare, whereas the idea of actually cutting welfare does not figure into the equation.

By "welfare" I refer not to the classic Welfare programme, but to all forms of the dole, including extended welfare benefits. There is some logic to it, except that it ignores the fact that the lack of hiring has much to do with the high cost of doing so, and raising that cost isn't likely to help.

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/2014/01/08/what-happens-when-jobless-...)

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 7:15 AM
  • Rick as you know these unemployment numbers can be moved upward or downward either way based on the party that is in power. Many times these numbers are not true they control them the way they want to control and throw it out there to the masses with hopes that all of us will believe them. There is no trust any more in that bunch, people just don't trust our government and you cannot blame them one bit and the people don't trust the press which has become a circus.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 8:59 AM
  • swamp, if "they" as you say control the numbers why in the heck would they come out with 74,000 jobs instead of say...174,000. Makes no sense. I suppose you don't trust the press because they don't report things to your satisfaction.What would the govt have to gain by reporting such low job numbers?

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 9:31 AM
  • lefty political reasons goes on all the time, you can't trust what is being thrown at you any more many of these people have an extremely hard time telling the truth any more to the public. The days of our democratic party that we both were born and raised are gone and the party has been invaded with extreme far left people. The republicans are having the same problem. Our press is not what is use to be they have turned to corruption and become very bias they are not the Walter Cronkite that we both knew. The whole works is in a complete mess both sides of the aisle.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 9:43 AM
  • The whole works is in a complete mess both sides of the aisle.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 9:43 AM

I agree Swamp. Both sides have a problem. The days when you might not like a particular politician, but you could at least put a little trust in what he/she was saying, are gone.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 10:29 AM
  • It is a mess Wheels no doubt about that. Yesterday they had on the news that over half of our congress are millionaires that is out of 535 members total. Greed entered our political system and has caused a major outbreak of corruption. I'm afraid the days we remembered are gone I hope and pray they are not but it sure is looking bleak right now.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Jan 12, 2014, at 11:17 AM

Respond to this thread