Speak Out: "Buckshot Patty"

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Dec 9, 2013, at 5:03 PM:

Replies (11)

• I see where you get your BS, Regret. To say these two idiots were Obama supporters is BS. I agree with what the little girl did to save her own life. But for this Tea bagger to say Obama people is stupid.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, Dec 9, 2013, at 5:13 PM
  • Wild Bill asked which side you're on,lefty,but we already knew that. He did take some liberties with the Democrat remarks but you seem to throw that racist slander just as much.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Mon, Dec 9, 2013, at 6:23 PM
  • You beat me to it,spaniard. I was interested in learning more about this incident,too. What I did find and you undoubtably skipped over were the dozens of similar incidents happening all over the country. They can't all be urban legend now,can they? You can wait for the PD,I won't take that chance.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 9:04 AM
  • You can wait for the PD,I won't take that chance.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 9:04 AM

Neither will I take the chance Rock.... but dam I hope those bent on doing me harm just stay away. Blood is hard to get out of living room carpet I hear.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 9:09 AM
  • funny to see this hillbilly getting all glory to god -- Posted by Spaniard on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 8:09 AM

I'm assuming you meant "giving all glory to God"? I don't see him getting all glory to God.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 9:40 AM
  • You got me thinking about being suckers and falling for a liar. That ring any bells for a dedicated Obamacrat?

I'm sure you fell for that "composite girlfriend" story of your boy Barry's. Or was it the "you can keep,blah blah,blah"? Close Gitmo? Out of Afganistan? Need more?

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 10:46 AM
  • But I find it interesting that you won't condemn this lying cowboy who puts out youtube videos to further mislead people. -- Posted by Spaniard on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 12:03 PM

What about condemning a lying president who has youtube videos that show him misleading people?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 1:30 PM
  • Dug,

I would bet Groucho would be willing to condemn the guy in the videos ever bit as harshly as the Leftists on here do Obama. So let's see if Ike has the power of his own convictions.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 1:48 PM
  • The phony cowboy in the video is a liar. How do you feel about that, Groucho?

-- Posted by Spaniard on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 10:32 AM

What about your phoney president and his lying? That's different, right?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 3:44 PM
  • BTW Spaniard. How could Wiffle existed before speakout?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 3:45 PM
  • Wiffle couldn't have been on speakout since according to Spaniard it didn't start until Obama was elected.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Dec 10, 2013, at 5:10 PM

Respond to this thread