Speak Out: So Obama wants to charge Zimmerman again?

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 3:12 PM:

I guess he's gonna take care care of that kid that looks like him. And file charges again the Hispanic white guy? Dang.......

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/11/26848-obama-administration-still-might-pro...

Replies (11)

• Read the headlines again. Re-reading the article wouldn't hurt either.

-- Posted by left turn on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 3:26 PM
  • I read the headlines. I read the article. What's your point?

WHy would Holder even talk about it? Maybe to get a couple more voters to the poll in Virginia today? Surely Eric Holder wouldn't race-bait.

Let me guess - the charges and trial against the white Zimmerman will be just in time for the November elections in 2014.

Like delaying the truth about Benghazi until after the '12 election.

Like delaying the truth about Obamacare and "keeping your policy. Period" until after the '12 election.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 3:41 PM
  • Why should I Lefty? Maybe watch the video also? What's your point. Holder is Obama's mouthpiece and says he might still prosecute. This is the reason Obama is cratering right now.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 4:03 PM
  • leftie: Your man doesn't know how to tell the truth any more he struggles with the truth especially when he speaks to the people. New Gallop Poll released to day he has a approval rating of only 39% and dropping daily, this is what happens when you don't tell the truth and be up front with people.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 4:04 PM
  • Now Swamp, don't be so hard on Obamma.... he will always have Leftie and Common for supporters.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 5:34 PM
  • "What would be a good reason to walk down this path again on SO ?"

Because the race baiters want to do it again.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 6:26 PM
  • Groucho - its the same way with the so-called "tolerance" crowd.

Liberals preach tolerance but the evidence is clear they are the most intolerant group around. Period. They squash speech on campuses that don't agree with them and viciously attack anyone who would disagree with them.

Most of the hate and intolerance is a liberal badge.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 10:19 PM
  • Zimmerman is another political whipping child.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Nov 6, 2013, at 12:29 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Nov 6, 2013, at 12:31 PM
  • Just feel sorry for Zimmerman rick. He is trapped in a political war. Otherwise he wouldn't have even been tried.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Nov 6, 2013, at 2:39 PM
  • It is my opinion that the reason Holder would even think of bringing it up is because Obama told him to do it. Would help to take the heat off the failure of Obamacare and it's disastrous rollout.

There is no other reason that I could think of.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Nov 6, 2013, at 6:10 PM

Respond to this thread