Speak Out: Obama Orders 1 million U.S. Troops to prepare for Civil War

Posted by mobushwhacker on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 1:25 PM:

Don't know the validity of this but it is scary none the less:

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/obama-orders-1-million-us-troops-to-prepare-for-c...

Replies (27)

• I found this article a few days ago. I am very skeptical as to it's legitimacy, but I am also waiting to see what is going to shake down in Copenhagen next week.

Bushbama said he is going to bring "change" to the US. So far all that I have seen is an expansion and continuation of the previous administration's policies. Does the Patriot Act give the POTUS authorization to do this? Marshal law would definately be a change.

-- Posted by Lumpy on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 1:53 PM
  • After the illegal expansion of executive power under Bush II, Obama has decided he likes it this way. No career politican will ever willingly give up power. Dem or Rep. It simply will not happen. We as citizens are poorer for it.

-- Posted by riregrist on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 2:09 PM
  • I don't believe it and even if it was true, the men ans women in uniform would not wage war on their own citizens.

-- Posted by D'oh on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 2:19 PM
  • And every hillbilly with a gun and a four wheel drive truck(myself included) would make a martial law takeover very, very, bloody.

-- Posted by riregrist on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 2:26 PM
  • Yep, I agree.

-- Posted by D'oh on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 2:35 PM
  • D'oh Were the people in the tanks at Waco in uniform? Any real physical rebellion would first be put down by using enough deceit to provoke civilian police to call for back-up in dealing with some radical nut job group. Or at least it would be portrayed that way. I think more likely a rebellion at the polls next time will be more than a voter tantram.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 3:06 PM
  • I agree that it would be difficult to get most (but not all) American troops to turn their lethal weapons on the people. That is why so many millions of our tax dollars were spent in university and military labs developing non-lethal weapons to subdue us.

Things like sound cannons, extreme heat generators, HAARP, chem-trails, and drugging the water are in play. Don't laugh about fluoride. It is a sedating drug. The active ingredient in Prozac is a type of fluoride. Hitler used fluoride to quell dissent in the camps. Fluoride is used in rat and roach poison. Please don't have a knee-jerk reaction to the condemnation of fluoride. Read what Dr. True Ott says about fluoride. http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

If the population wasn't so drugged up now they would be livid as to what has happened to this country incrementally over the past 75 years. It is encouraging to see both democrats and republicans move to a more libertarian view of freedom and not swallow what is fed to them by the media.

American troops may not fire on us, but foreign troops will. Especially the Chinese. If the economy totally crashes which I fear it will, the president could call on U.N. troops to step in. The Chinese own a good portion of this country and they would gladly protect their interests.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 4:02 PM
  • Excellent point about Waco Old John. Field Marshal Janet Reno sent in the Army tanks and helicopters to eradicate the Branch Dravidian's.

Using C.S. gas on those people, expecially the little kids was a war crime. That is one sorry chapter in American history.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 4:08 PM
  • Old John,

I think that because of Waco and to some extent Ruby Ridge is why the present day military will not turn on the citizenry.

I am not saying none will, but in insufficient numbers to accomplish what might be attempted.

Of course, I cannot guarantee this, so I remain prepared as do my sons; both ex-military.

-- Posted by D'oh on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 4:31 PM
  • Warrior, Reading from the link you listed, I almost think I remember something of the sort being discussed by some when I was a child. I do remember there were some opposed to the theory of keeping teeth healthy with floride. My uncle, who fought in Germany always said toothpaste would remove ones natural protection against decay. Maybe he was't as nuts as some in the family thought.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 6:23 PM
  • I have said it for the past year in many of my posts, the man does NOT want to be our President, he wants to be our Dictator!

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 12:15 AM
  • I am impressed! We are on top of things! My favorite website in the universe posted a blog by 2008 Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin regarding this subject today...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/baldwin/baldwin13.1.html

The legitimacy of this article is not really the issue. The issue is that there can be no doubt that the conditions for civil war exist and the citizenry is armed and increasingly ******!

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 7:58 AM
  • This article is bogus. Congress sets the size of the military based on input, and you can bet Fox News would be all over this if it was true.

-- Posted by TheArmySarge on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 9:06 AM
  • If a major natural disaster strikes the midwest and prompts some kind of "authority" to go house to house to collect firearms, shooting may be likely.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 9:31 AM
  • I think some of you people have been regular customers at Sonic on Broadway. Gee whiz.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 9:40 AM
  • If a major natural disaster strikes the midwest and prompts some kind of "authority" to go house to house to collect firearms, shooting may be likely.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 9:31 AM

Following Katrina, many states have passed laws prohibing any governmental entity from doing this.

-- Posted by D'oh on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 9:48 AM
  • When was the power of Marshal Law deminished? Did a right ruled congress give Bush authority to declare Marshal Law? Or do I just need a lessen on the definitions of left and right? I'll do the research with a nudge in the proper direction.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 10:43 AM
  • Old John,

There was a change allowing the Army to supersede the National Guard in some instances, but a subsequent "change" in the 2008 Defense Authorization Act eliminated this provision.

I don't believe any administration would survive a declaration of Martial Law; State of Emergency maybe, but nothing else.

-- Posted by D'oh on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 10:51 AM
  • Howdy,

Are you saying that only crackheads would discuss the need for armed rebellion or a person has to be smoking crack to believe it is necessary? The time has long since passed when the citizens needed to stand and demand the government follow through with it's duties and obligations to protect our liberty. Sadly it has consistantly failed to do so and excelerated the loss of such liberty. Perhaps the time is upon us to remind those who are and would be our leaders that is we the people who allow them their authority. I'm certain Thomas Jefferson would agree.

-- Posted by non-biasedphilosopher on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 11:25 AM
  • Marginilization is the oldest trick in the book. Folks like Howdy and cadillacman have always been the first victims because they are the easiest targets.

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 1:21 PM
  • Nothing like a bunch of rudabakers to liven thing up.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 7:54 PM
  • Sama, Your missing a good show on sci-fi.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 8:12 PM
  • Here's is another point. Doesn't matter if it is true or not....THIS is what the WORLD thinks of us and our siutation.

What happened to Obama was going to make the whole world love us? What happened to Obama was going to make other countries love us again, you know all that peace he promised? After all, wasn't that the reason he won the Nobel Peace Prize?

Seems to me that the other countries are all betting on how long it takes for Obama to ruin this country of ours!

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 9:56 PM
  • Momma, Very perceptive as usual.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 10:06 PM
  • I'm sure it wont mean much coming from me, but let me repeat that what a great speaker, a master of words once said: Dat's all folks!

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Dec 12, 2009, at 10:34 PM
  • I don't care who it comes from but if it comes from the US it is likely biased.

-- Posted by Mr. Wiffle on Sun, Dec 13, 2009, at 12:31 AM

Like the Faux News Network?

-- Posted by riregrist on Sun, Dec 13, 2009, at 9:02 AM
  • Mobushwhacker-you say you don't know the validity of the link but it's scary to you anyway. I'd love to live beside you just to hide and jump out and say boo! to you. Maybe you should try checking it out before you get so scared the next time. Why don't I start a rumor just so you can get a rush of adrenaline from being scared.

Good grief people, you say you don't know and you don't care if this is valid or not, please line up behind Chicken Little and take a number. Or use the mob mentality of "why don't we hang 'em, just in case."

-- Posted by unsubscribe on Sun, Dec 13, 2009, at 5:42 PM

Respond to this thread