Speak Out: Fight Over Debt Limit (The Howdy Doody Show)

Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Jul 24, 2013, at 6:28 AM:

http://www.newsmax.com/touch#pageArticle

By shifting money from one government account to another, the government can continue to borrow.

In other words, pay the Visa bill with the Master Card.

Our politicians are real economic geniuses.

Replies (12)

• Robbing Peter to pay Paul, will not work sooner or later we hit the dead end.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jul 24, 2013, at 5:40 PM
  • Bottom out which will send us in to a depression but it will clean the existing debt out while we start rebuilding again. We all know that we are broke and are not going to pay off a 17 trillion debt, by 2023 they are saying our debt will be 43 trillion dollars we have to face reality people sooner or later.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Wed, Jul 24, 2013, at 10:41 PM
  • -- Posted by .Rick* on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 1:03 PM

Holder seems to have a brain the size of a pea and a mouth the size of a washtub.

He should have been gone already with Fast and Furious.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 1:24 PM
  • Remember what Obama said yesterday while he was on one of his cheerleading events, all the scandals are "Phony" well let's see starting with Benghazi where four American lives were lost still no answers for the families to this day, second Fast and Furious where a Border Patrol Agent was killed the Agent family still have no answers to this day, third the IRS situation where organizations and small businesses were targeted by this Agency, the mis-leading by his administration on the Obamacare Health Care Act all the lies and no truth to this day and he called this all "phony" yesterday along with his Press Secretary. Do you think all of this is all "phony" my friends? I don't think so.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 1:38 PM
  • Yes , he is "phony" from the floor up...

-- Posted by .Rick* on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 1:39 PM

You are definitely correct... Obama is a phoney!

The thought has occurred to me a couple of times and I think I will mention it.

Remember how Theorist used to defend Obama's every action, differnet than Common but still dedicated... and then she split for parts unknown. Do you suppose she awoke one morning with the realization that Obama isn't everything she thought he was.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 1:56 PM
  • I mean , Theorist was no big dummy...a little mix-guided and mixfused , but no dummy..

-- Posted by .Rick* on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 2:22 PM

Theorist didn't like me Rick.... once even said I infuriated her. She tried telling me where my thoughts and feelings towards helping those who would not help themselves went wrong and where they should be. Well I disagreed and it all went down hill from there. Once even got on my backside about driving up and down the road burning up precious fossil fuels in my motor home. I won't live long enough to put enough miles on that motor home to burn up as much fossil fuel as one takeoff and landing by Air Force One with Obama and all his friends aboard. Think I might have mentioned that at the time, which didn't set well either.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 3:04 PM
  • -- Posted by .Rick* on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 3:18 PM

I would pretty much think so.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 4:05 PM
  • I get an inkling Theorist is still with us though , maybe a new alias due to the fact you just made . -- Posted by .Rick* on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 2:20 PM

Theo responded to a post the other day that I made on a SE Missourian story about Obama. She said she normally doesn't respond any more but she just couldn't take it.

And then began to rain on my parade... the usual emotional argument but never answered my questions about the fact that none of the gun control measures she support - not one - would have stopped or prevented any of the mass killings over the past decade. I asked "why do you support them then?".

Complete silence. She's still around. I agree that Theorist - along with other tireless Obama supporters - have nothing to be proud of. A few stick around but the rest have run.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 4:06 PM
  • Dug and Rick,

My position is pretty much the following, I don't set out to purposely alienate someone, but I will not stand there and agree with something I disagree with to the core of my being.... just to get along. And I will not have some person or group tell me how I am to think. I was given a brain by the creator to think with and I will use it in a way I see being right.

And then there is that Turnips thing.... "Don't start none and there won't be none".

I think the people I appreciate most on Speak Out are pretty much the same way.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 4:21 PM
  • I always got along okay with Theorist

-- Posted by .Rick* on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 4:27 PM

And I never did. :-)

Now Turnips, she could have been one of my kids. Young enough and feisty enough also. ;-)

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 4:38 PM
  • Agree wheels!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 5:46 PM
  • I think Turnip would kick your ***.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Jul 25, 2013, at 6:09 PM

Respond to this thread