Speak Out: Has President Obama's honeymoon ended?

Posted by Turnip on Thu, Oct 8, 2009, at 10:37 AM:

....the honeymoon should never end. That's what I hear anyway. :o)~

Replies (8)

• No, that's the party that never ends.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Thu, Oct 8, 2009, at 12:10 PM
  • Rick, am I mixfused or are you? Obama is married.

-- Posted by Turnip on Thu, Oct 8, 2009, at 12:10 PM
  • Oh yeah, thanks for the clarification budsman! ☻

-- Posted by Turnip on Thu, Oct 8, 2009, at 12:12 PM
  • Obama doesn't care about a honeymoon. He is an egomaniac and wants to be president of the world.

http://www.infowars.com/tv-mind-control-a-new-trailer-for-alex-jones-fall-of-the...

-- Posted by Legalize Liberty on Thu, Oct 8, 2009, at 1:19 PM
  • From many things I'm reading and seeing in even more-liberal slanted newspapers & magazine articles and opinion pages and cable channels ... I'd say the honeymoon is on it's way to being over, Rick.

For many, though, it never will be ... that, I think, is called Blind Faith or Blind Trust or Blind Hope or just Blind-ness?

-- Posted by gurusmom on Thu, Oct 8, 2009, at 3:08 PM
  • According to those who voted for this Nobel peace Prize in President Obamas favor, thought the Honeymoon was still going on.. I personally think we all had High Exspectation's in what he would "Change in Washington & abroad." I did Vote him in 2008, however in these last 9 months very little in my oppinion has changed.. Corruption is still the way in Washington, D.C. and he has managed to be seen as a Peaceful man but still send troops into Iraq and into Afghanastan!

-- Posted by Keep_it_Real! on Sun, Oct 11, 2009, at 6:52 AM
  • Its the honeymoon that never was...for some, the more sane and sensible, it was.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Oct 11, 2009, at 10:24 AM
  • Me, too, Keep ... You'd think people 'my age' would finally figure out that ... not much of our 'High Expectations' are ever going to make any difference, really, for several reasons, regardless of which Party may be in power.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sun, Oct 11, 2009, at 1:45 PM

Respond to this thread