Speak Out: Barack Obama: "I only saw Rod Blagojevich one time

Posted by arrestthem on Thu, Oct 1, 2009, at 7:30 PM:

you lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies (12)

• Did anyone check out that schmuck on ChelseyLately? she really nailed him. ☻

-- Posted by Turnip on Thu, Oct 1, 2009, at 7:52 PM
  • People need to wake up before it's to late. The country as we know it will never be the same if

he stays in office. Quit drinking the kool-aid!

-- Posted by dollbabies on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 7:42 AM
  • Dollbabies: In what way would you suggest that he be vacated from office? Do you mean after his first term? After his second term? Or somewhere in between? What are your suggestions?

-- Posted by howdydoody on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 8:11 AM
  • True, Rick ... But were these? Someone with a ton of time might be able to search out those events mentioned to see ...

-- Posted by gurusmom on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 1:17 PM
  • I believe the pictures are probably real, it is the quote that I question...

-- Posted by bobby62914 on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 1:21 PM
  • bobby,

Don't know about the quote one way or the other, but it is without question that he knew Blago.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 1:28 PM
  • Aw, darn it! I hate to do this ...

Short search ... The pictures are authentic, but ... no one has found any evidence to support that Obama ever made this statement regarding Rod Blagojevich ...

-- Posted by gurusmom on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 1:43 PM
  • Of course he never made the statement. It's this kind of internet b.s. that is ruining legitimate Republicans chances from ever making a comeback. Until that party distances itself from the lunatic fringe that starts with the Rush Limbaughs and ends with the Mr. Wiffles the majority of moderate independents will continue to choose Democrats.

-- Posted by TheCamp on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 3:17 PM
  • You're absolutely correct Camp but I believe the blind hatred that's taken over the republican party will not cease until they lose an election or two. Then they'll finally get a clue. Right now, I'm enjoying watching them all foam at the mouth!

-- Posted by riregrist on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 3:27 PM
  • Works both ways, Camp ... Oddly enough, manipulating truth never seemed to affect the Democratic Party as adversely as ... Would that be because it's sort of historically expected of them, but not of the opposing party?

I used to be frustrated that the Republican Party wouldn't use some of the 'smear' and half-truth tactics that the Democratic Party did ... to the point of writing them a letter (during the first Clinton campaign) suggesting that they quit cat-footing (censor wouldn't allow the correct phrase ... geez) around and make some of Clinton's very questionable background public.

Now, I get frustrated because GOP has stooped about as low in nasty tactics as the Democrats with falsehoods and innuendoes ... although I'm not sure that the Party itself is at fault. Just frustrated Republicans trying to fight fire with fire?

-- Posted by gurusmom on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 3:38 PM
  • Obama was handed his head on a platter by the Olympic Committee Today in Copenhagen. This is a huge embarrassment for Obama.

It will be interesting to hear how the Lefties will explain this away.

Hint: Obama just used the trip as a cover for his meeting of 20-30 minutes with Gen. McKristel.

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 4:33 PM
  • Voy: You spelled the General's name wrong. Are you embarrassed?

-- Posted by howdydoody on Fri, Oct 2, 2009, at 4:39 PM

Respond to this thread