Speak Out: Strauss-Kahn is Released as Case Teeters

Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Jul 1, 2011, at 11:14 AM:

Hmmmmm! No international pressure applied here I would bet.....

http://www.nytimes.com/?emc=na

Replies (2)

• Unlike what the myth says nobody becomes rich from hard work; they become rich by theft.

-- Posted by Freedom Man on Fri, Jul 1, 2011, at 12:18 PM

Freedom Man I agree with a lot of the stuff you post on here, but this is an area I have to take issue with. It borders on class envy. I know some rich people that got that way dishonestly and they are no worse than the poor who are collecting welfare and disability dishonestly.

I also know some people that are wealthy that got that way honestly and by using the brain that they were born with instead of wasting their life.

I do not envy them for being better off than I am, I admire their work ethic and know the risks some took to get there.

Rich or poor some people are honest and some are not.

What I despise is a crook if he is a big one or a little one and I do not see a degree difference. If you are 100% crooked you are 100% crooked... rich or poor. There is no such thing in my book as being just a little bit crooked. Small time crook yeah, but just as dishonest as the ones who steal millions. It's like being a little bit pregnant.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Jul 1, 2011, at 12:31 PM
  • Would it make any difference in our opinions if the one making charges was Muslim with not such a pristine history?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jul 1, 2011, at 9:55 PM

Respond to this thread