Speak Out: Lucky sperm club.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Dec 19, 2010, at 5:28 PM:

A person risks it all, works his rear end off, and the Libs want to take it away from his heirs because they took the easy road. Libs are scum suckers.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/alex-fitzsimmons/2010/12/15/reuters-editor-shrieks-...

Replies (18)

• Well, Regret, somebody has to keep the pond water clear, pure, and wholesome!.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Dec 19, 2010, at 10:44 PM
  • Nothing new there, but it is worth pointing it out to the slow to get it, just want to get it crowd.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Dec 19, 2010, at 11:55 PM
  • Holy Stupid Chicks on TV, Batman!

That completely illogical diatribe has bruised my brain so badly...if I wasn't typing, I would be speechless. AS it is, I'm locked up so badly I can hardly type. Unknown whether I should laugh or cry...giving me a headache.

Aspirin, BC powder...revolver...anyone!!!???

-- Posted by Little_Mac on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 1:31 PM
  • Kinda like standing in front of your 50" plasma TV complaining you can't get government to pay the electric bill.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 1:52 PM
  • The estate tax is assessed after the decedent passes away. So, it is the heirs that are being taxed; not the decedent. I think ya'll do realize that.

It is not fair that such heirs, who may have done nothing to earn their enormous inheritances other than by being a member of the "Lucky Sperm Club" - would be taxed at a lower rate (i.e. zero, if the Republicans have their way) than a person who has been a construction worker for forty years.

The latter person has had to scrape and claw for every penny he has earned, and pays his taxes because he is an American citizen. He struggles, but he makes ends meet. He drives on public highways, his children attend public schools, and he is protected by public police and firefighters if he has need of them.

The former persons (heirs) need not work a day in their life after they inherit their fortunes. Is it fair that they would also get to take advantage of the services of police, firefighters, highways, schools, etc., when they do not work at all?

-- Posted by DonT15 on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 2:23 PM
  • BS

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 2:42 PM
  • DonT15, I want you to do the following on new Years Eve: open your bank account books - checking, saving, whatever you have - and look at the ending balances for the year. Then if the balances are not zero, I want you to consider that it is unfair for you to have made a profit during 2010 when so many people are out of work - we need to tax you on that profit, at a rate of at least 38%, so we can redistribute that money to those who have a zero balance. Then, I want you to turn in a listing of the price you paid for any and all gifts you gave to family and friends during 2010, and to whom you gave those gifts. We are going to tax them (the recipients), at a rate of 52% on the price of the gifts - after all, they did nothing to earn them, you just GAVE the gifts to them - they're part of the "DonT15 lucky friends club".

Same principle.

What's ood for the goose is good for the gander.

Still sound "fair"?

How about this for an alternate solution: Those educated morons in DC STOP SPENDING MONEY ON STUPID CRAP THEY SHOULD BE KEEPING THEIR NOSES OUT OF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Then they will have no need to tax our estates when we die.

Just for the record: many of those "estates" the democrats want to tax are in the form of businesses, property, family farms or other non-liquid assets. Many heirs have to sell off what their parents worked to build to pay those stupid taxes. If it makes you feel better to say they're dead, it's not their money any more...well, whatever helps you sleep at night.

-- Posted by Little_Mac on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 3:37 PM
  • Spank;

My problem was the total LACK of logic. DonT15 seems to be ruled by emotion, envy, and a warped sense of what is "fair".

-- Posted by Little_Mac on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 3:39 PM
  • Don T15;

BTW: in your scenario, that construction worker: if he sets money aside for his retirement, makes smart investments, he could retire worth millions in forty years. So, I guess it would be OK with you if, when he dies, any of his estate that is left would be taxed away to nothing...? After all, HIS heirs did nothing to earn the estate...did they...?

-- Posted by Little_Mac on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 3:42 PM
  • The former persons (heirs) need not work a day in their life after they inherit their fortunes. Is it fair that they would also get to take advantage of the services of police, firefighters, highways, schools, etc., when they do not work at all?

-- Posted by DonT15 on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 2:23 PM

Many of those heirs worked their whole life of those farms or business only have to borrow money to pay the 35% and keep the land or business intact. That also includes wives BTW.

After I did that I would fire any Democrat that worked there. The funny thing about that...there is nothing they could do about it.

The sad thing is people plan to commit suicide by the 31st to avoid the tax for their heirs. My children will have my assets by the time I die so I am planning to go out broke.

Google succession planning.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 7:40 PM
  • Regret: You have made many comments over the years, but to say people are committing suicide to avoid the estate tax is one of the dumbest,stupidest,ignorant remarks to come out of your mouth. That's someting Limp Balls or the Beckster might say.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 8:11 PM
  • If your neighbor is smarter than you, should the government hit him in the head with a hammer to bring him down to your level?

I see and understand the point Regret makes.

A son or daughter works with his parents on a farm, builds a house and rears his children to work on the farm and over time they pool the fruits of their labor to improve and expand the farm untill the parents leave this world. Now the tax man wants a big part of it.

A few years later, they pay off the tax loan and start to make some headway so the taxman can repeat the process.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 8:17 PM
  • My children will have my assets by the time I die so I am planning to go out broke.

Google succession planning.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 7:40 PM

Hope you get the timing right.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 8:53 PM
  • more name calling and no substance. But there is alot of BS on this thread! I have better things to do with my time.

-- Posted by D49F11 on Mon, Dec 20, 2010, at 10:05 PM
  • Just 'sell' everything to your heirs. Have bills of sale for it all. Works for just about anything but the house.

-- Posted by phoenix on Thu, Dec 30, 2010, at 3:05 PM
  • How anyone can be in favor of an estate tax is totally beyond my comprehension. My parents are long gone and had little, so this will not affect me, I just oppose it.

-- Posted by Acronym on Thu, Dec 30, 2010, at 5:15 PM
  • Nil

You have to have joint ownership of the property in some states. Many times that is not the case. If they owned property and never put it in a spouses name the spouse will pay.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Dec 30, 2010, at 6:24 PM
  • No prob, just get an excellent estate attorney...like me! Call anytime...BR-549.

-- Posted by Hawker on Thu, Dec 30, 2010, at 7:29 PM

Respond to this thread