Speak Out: Where's Megalomania?

Posted by ho ho ho on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 7:20 AM:

For kicks and grins-hee haw-share the names you think Megalomania is currently and has used in the past.

Current: grandma 72--grandpa_sassy--ainomolagen--chief_sagamore--snoops_malone--Proud_Democrat--capetowndown--3.2.2.C

Past: Fruity something, Flapjacks,

Replies (24)

• Too funny...someone finally brought it forward!!! I guess he/she/it has to have someone to talk to!!

-- Posted by observant1 on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 7:30 AM
  • He use to post under his real name.

-- Posted by D'oh on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 8:15 AM
  • geez. how did i get pulled into this? I'm a female and absolutely not mega!

-- Posted by capetowndown on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 10:23 AM
  • I post as Chief, Indians, SEMO1962.

-- Posted by Chief_Sagamore on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 10:27 AM
  • Monkey, I am not Mega. However, I think I know you from the Courthouse, and it was agreed to let this drop. Stirring stuff again?

-- Posted by Egotistical_Bigot on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 10:33 AM
  • posting times 10:18, 10:23, 10:33 Sheesh! we are all convinced now

-- Posted by ho ho ho on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 10:52 AM
  • How n the heck did I get drug into this?? ☻

-- Posted by Turnip on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 11:57 AM
  • Boy, y'all need to quit...

-- Posted by vincebrown on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 12:12 PM
  • so this is all you have to spend your spare time on? sad, sad, sad

-- Posted by all_i_hear_is_blah_blah on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 12:26 PM
  • -- Posted by ho ho ho on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 2:10 PM
  • Dont you know- Megalomania did an Acorn move, he changed his name! same bull but a diferent name

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 9:12 PM
  • Another of Jerrys many aliases from the past is Bear.

-- Posted by J Purcell on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 9:59 PM
  • You used to work for the coroners office, by any chance does one of the aliases here use the radio call sign for the coroners office. Of course you know which one that would be.

-- Posted by J Purcell on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 10:21 PM
  • I believe the very fact that you are protesting so much proves the point----The old saying-- Me thinks he protest to much comes to mind. Trying to show your thoughts have support by signing in under 5 or more aliases on any given night is not clever it is really sad.

-- Posted by J Purcell on Fri, Aug 14, 2009, at 10:28 PM
  • Hey Megalo since you have been outed for writing under several different names so as to make it look like you have support for your thoughts, maybe we should start a thread suggesting new sign in names so that you can continue this pattern of talking to your self. My first suggestion would be---- Fired insurance man

-- Posted by J Purcell on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 6:50 AM
  • 118. Do you have 119? Do I see 120? Oh, I don't believe it!

-- Posted by coke zero on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 8:32 AM
  • Oh, Schmootsie-poo? Monstropolis' Most Wanted? Just think about a few names for a second: Megalmonia, Bigfoot. Loch Ness. The Abominable Snowman. They all have one thing in common, pal: Banishment! We could be next!

-- Posted by coke zero on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 8:34 AM
  • Why y'all fraggin' on Meg? If ya don't like his schtuff, don't read it! He can be a touch annoying sometimes, but who can't? As I read through this, I'm thinkin' FlyingMonkey tops the list for Most Annoying...

-- Posted by ol'homeboy on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 9:53 AM
  • I really don't think he minds all of the attention and many on here have used multiple names and avatars in the past, I have done the same.

-- Posted by D'oh on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 10:58 AM
  • bn, ah but you don't carry on a conversation or cheer yourself on do you?

-- Posted by ho ho ho on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 11:38 AM
  • Just the other day someone asked me who I thought the most beautiful was in all of Monstropolis. You know what I said? Megalomania and company

-- Posted by coke zero on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 12:14 PM
  • bump

-- Posted by ho ho ho on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 2:23 PM
  • Supercalifragilous, How's the bankruptcy/grocery store business doing?

Flying Monkeys, HAHA! Can't wait to see you Monday morning! Should be awkquard.

-- Posted by Proud_Democrat on Sat, Aug 15, 2009, at 4:39 PM
  • **** I really wanted to respond but Im still confused over the Grandpa and Grandma thing.

Oh well, I have always been "Greywolf" and I am sure if I changed this name everyone would know its me. Keep on keeping on Megla,grandpa,Grandma or whoever.

-- Posted by GREYWOLF on Sun, Aug 16, 2009, at 7:10 AM

Respond to this thread