Speak Out: Is The Pope A Globalist?

Posted by Lumpy on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 9:48 AM:

I recently read several excerpts from Pope Benedict XVI's recent third encyclical entitled "Charity In Truth".

As a Catholic, and an individual I find these quote's unsettling...

"The global economy required internationally recognized global control."

"In the face of the unrelenting growth of global interdependence, there is a strongly felt need, even in the midst of a global recession, for a reform of the UN organization, and likewise of the economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth."

"There is urgent need of a true world political authority."

The above comments fly in direct contridiction to all the work that John Paul II accomplished in helping to bring an end to the USSR.

I also find it disturbing that Benedict XVI grew up in a homeland who's central government was intent on establishing "recognized global control", yet endorses a new world order despite the consequenses that such a system would have on individual freedom and liberty.

Replies (11)

• Come on guys, just like the British...we Catholics once again want to strive for Global Domination and to destroy the Protestants. It's time to reclaim our birth right!

-- Posted by Grandpa_Sassy on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 10:59 AM
  • I am really struggling with this. Is the Pope postitioning the Roman Catholic Church to be the one Christian denomination in the NWO?

Or in other words, like a friend of mine told me the other day, is he is paying the cannables to be the last one eaten?

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 1:15 PM
  • I had heard that it was the Pope, the President and the Queen of England that was in charge of the NWO. Then someone told me it was the worlds richest 300 family's that controlled everything.

Who is in charge of the shadow gov.?

-- Posted by Airborne 95B on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 2:11 PM
  • Airborne 95B;

It really doesn't matter who's in control of the NWO. As Planet X gets closer our true alien ancestors will return to run the world soon!

P.S. While tongue was placed firmly in cheek writing this comment I know a few of those whacko conspiracy freaks who actually believe in Planet X with it's 10,000 year elliptical orbit and that we originally came from there!

-- Posted by Data48 on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 4:57 PM
  • Airborne,

The 300 richest families sounds like it would be the most likely.

England separated itself from the Catholic Church in the 1500s.

If there is a collusion I would look at Israel, Europe, and Asia.

In the scheme of world politics, all bets are off...we're still the odd man out.

-- Posted by Grandpa_Sassy on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 5:02 PM
  • Data,Resistance is futile.

-- Posted by Airborne 95B on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 7:48 PM
  • Pope calls for New World Order. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jul/07/pope-new-political-financial-order

This is a totally amazing and potentially dangerous revelation to me. From what little I know about the Bible, isn't a one world governing body an evil thing? Sort of like the Tower of Babel story. In my opinion it is. Along with a New World political and financial Order, could the pope soon be calling for a one world religion too? The Catholic church did it before and tortured and murdered a bunch of people who did not want to be a part of them.

And by the way, where are all of the separation of church and state people whenever all of our American presidents have had closed door meetings with the pope. What could they be discussing that is so secret? I am not bashing Catholics here. There are several Catholics in my family. I just don't want the president making possible secret deals with any church leader.

There is always a huge protest, as there should be, when supposed religious leaders like John Hagee and Pat Robertson tell the president what to do, because God told them to do it. Shouldn't that same scrutiny be used when the pope tells the world what to do? Just asking.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 7:58 PM
  • Does a bear wipe by scooting on the ground?

-- Posted by TheCamp on Sun, Aug 2, 2009, at 8:08 PM
  • Revelation certainly does point to a one-world government during the end times. The only question is will it be in our lifetime or further down the road. Either way, it doesn't appear to speak of the US being apart of the end times. It will be interesting to see how everything unfolds. The fact that this throws a red flag to you infowarrior is a good sign. Keep reading and searching.

I am a Christian, but very much against denominations. I'm don't agree with Catholicism hierarchy and the pope's role. Bottom line, God's will be done whether the pope plays apart of that or not.

-- Posted by phatness on Mon, Aug 3, 2009, at 3:14 PM
  • Camp,

Good question. I looked it up on Youtube, but didn't find any footage.

-- Posted by Grandpa_Sassy on Mon, Aug 3, 2009, at 6:46 PM
  • "Data,Resistance is futile."

Discussion is irrelevant. You will be assimilated!

-- Posted by Data48 on Mon, Aug 3, 2009, at 9:21 PM

Respond to this thread