Speak Out: Speak Out 12/19/19

Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Dec 19, 2019, at 7:59 AM:

Jackson defense: The Offense is part of the team - right. Maybe this feeling of superiority of the defense caused Jackson's loss.

Hamilton's words: Sounds more like Joe Biden to me.

Sad day: True, the Dems have been upset every since their loss in 2016 and started the impeachment attacks on the day of Trump's election. Don't worry America Trump is still the President and you are in good hands. BTW, Nancy you know what you can do with your scam Articles of Impeachment.

Academics matter: Tru-Dat!

Flawed impeachment: The Senate trial will be the same fair and unbiased one as was the House impeachment inquiry.

President vs. Thunberg: Then Greta needs to just go home and take care of herself and let the experts take over.

Waters success: Thanks to Seth's mother for calling into Speak Out.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Thursday December 19, 2019.

Replies (2)

Rick: Walmart won't be sending me a W2 for the self check outs because I don't use them. Same goes to the fast food places with their self order Kiosks.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Dec 19, 2019, at 11:10 AM

"President vs. Thunberg: Then Greta needs to just go home and take care of herself and let the experts take over."

A 16 year old kid becoming Times Person of the Year, as if she had the wisdom of the ages, was a joke to start with and serves to tell me I was correct in not yet purchasing or reading through a complete issue of their rag.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Thu, Dec 19, 2019, at 12:06 PM

Respond to this thread