Speak Out: Guess Who Is Not Coming to Obama Nukefest 2010? .....Israel

Posted by GREYWOLF on Mon, Apr 12, 2010, at 3:39 PM:

Oh goodie goodie! Can't wait for Iran to obtain a nuke! Wait, that won't happen. If Israel thinks for a second that Iran is even close to being able to deliver a nuke, they will remove Iran from the face of the earth. I bet they won't even need to use ONE OF THEIR NUKES. I will be hoping and waiting for that day to come! Bet it only takes Israel less than a month to bring Iran's religous leader and its President Ahminejhad to their knees begging for mercy! I hope its all on CNN and Faux News...

Replies (3)

• Seems the ONLY THREATS coming from either side is from IRAN. They are the threat Peter NOT Israel.

No worries though, all kidding aside, Israel will NOT attack Iran. If it did it would ignite the entire Muslim World! Doubt any Nation wants to deal with that. ISLAMIC EXTREMIST on the other hand should be removed from civilization. If Iran attacks Israel in any way there DONE! I am well aware that Iran has NOT attacked anyone for many

many years. That being said, for Iran's sake they had better start getting along with the rest of the civilized world and stop their ignorant and dangerous rhetoric!!!

-- Posted by GREYWOLF on Mon, Apr 12, 2010, at 4:52 PM
  • Peter Proud- How's that Swastika tattoo looking on your forehead?

-- Posted by crackpot on Mon, Apr 12, 2010, at 5:55 PM
  • Spaniard,

In answer to your question: Put my head between my legs and kiss my butt goodbye!

Peter Proud and Spaniard are good examples of parnoid schizophrenia! Not to mention very prejudice and ridiculous. Ya'l should consider some help or at the least better medication!

Enough said.

-- Posted by GREYWOLF on Tue, Apr 13, 2010, at 7:22 AM

Respond to this thread