Speak Out: So Border Walls Do Not Work.... Right?

Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, Oct 22, 2019, at 1:26 PM:

http://punchingbagpost.com/2019/10/22/san-diego-the-wall-is-working/

What will the Democrats do without the new voters?

Replies (11)

Rick, I don't believe China was Communist during any of the 1000 years or so it took to build the Great Wall.

But we are moving closer to being Communist if the Leftidt Democrats who have hi-jacked the Democratic Party maintain their foothold.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, Oct 22, 2019, at 4:14 PM
  • I was for that wall before I was against it. It may work in the San Diego area but across Texas,no. Willing to give up thousands of acres of private land to Mexico? Willing to give up border control of the Rio Grande? That wall can't be built on the natural river boundary so it could be miles from the actual border taking great private farmland by eminate domain possibly some parts of Rio Grande Park.By "willing to give up" I mean ceding it all back to Mexico.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, Oct 22, 2019, at 6:05 PM
  • There are a lot of places fences are needed to keep people out. I'm wondering if the utility company spent the equivalent of $6.5 million per mile to keep people from risking electrocution. Seems Trump had the same thought.

Concerning the injustice of eminent domain, I have heard several land owners that would welcome a barrier. They likely own property abutting the border east of the river.

Back to the risk of electrocution, I suspect the lesser specification for that type fence is of a lower standard. Few sane people would attempt to breach it. Maybe we need a border fence that would result in little to no chance for happy consequences if breached.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, Oct 22, 2019, at 9:24 PM
  • We label ISIS as terrorists and seek to destroy them there. The Mexican cartels are equally evil and here. Is this a manufactured crisis?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, Nov 5, 2019, at 9:41 PM

Maybe if and when the drug cartel cross the border and kill Americans then maybe the do nothing Congress will do something....but wait aren't the drugs passing through the border already killing Americans. Congress is too busy trying to impeach a duly elected President than worry about Americans.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 7:18 AM

Rick: President Trump would IMO immediately send the military to combat the cartel....would the Democrats support this action or be against it - believe the latter would happen.

BTW, as Wheel's link stated, the Wall does work if built correctly.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 7:58 AM

Could it be the reason that the Wall isn't discussed is that the Do Nothing Democrats won't do anything and once the emergency money that Trump got from other agencies runs out that will be the end of the Wall building....sad for the protection of Americans.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 8:49 AM
  • What law/s did the creators of the U.S break to make them "illegal immigrants"?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 9:06 AM

Apparently the Wall and the protection of Americans were not a priority by Congress and Obama back then.

True nothing more needs to be said....Trump 2020.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 9:45 AM

Why the sudden change/problem - a candidate and new President who cares about Americans - America First.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 9:57 AM

What does this wall in Iran have to do about anything - are Mexicans trying to invade Iran. LMAO

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 6:41 PM

Respond to this thread