Speak Out: Speak Out 8/2/19

Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Aug 2, 2019, at 7:54 AM:

Youth football: Another plan would be to merge the Jackson and Cape teams.

MoDOT plan: Looks like the caller has a better plan.

Slow down: Slow down the life you save might be your own. Drivers in this area must have anger issues learned from driving in St. Louis.

Waiting time: Doctor may had an emergency to attend to. No need to arrive early, just make sure that you are there at the appointed time.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Friday August 2, 2019.

Replies (2)

A diverging diamond intersection is one of the biggest time wasters around. We have two of them on I 70 where I live. One, not so bad, the other you pull off the interstate and wait at the light, it turns green and you drive a couple of hundred feet and wait at the next light.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Aug 2, 2019, at 7:58 AM
  • Waiting Time: I would consider your visit a better than most. I was once left in the little room after the assistant said Doc would be right in. 45 minutes later I left and went home. To the doc's credit, I got a call early that evening explaining the results and recommendations of routine Blood Work and never had to wait after that. Of course that doc left. :)

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Aug 2, 2019, at 9:56 AM

Respond to this thread