Speak Out: Speak Out 11/09/18

Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:05 AM:

No blue wave

The Wall Street Journal reports that 61 state legislative chambers are still in GOP control, compared with 37 for the Democrats. Before Tuesday’s voting, it was 66 chambers in Republican control and 31 with Democrats in power, with one other where the parties were tied. Nebraska’s unicameral legislature is considered nonpartisan, but Republicans are the dominant party there. There was no Blue Wave.

Kool-Aid anyone?

I had to laugh when I read a comment saying that the new “Murphy Brown” show helped explain the current mess we are in. What I really wondered is how she could explain the eight years of Obama when our country was being sold down the river. Yes. Kool-Aid drinkers everywhere!

Lock your doors?

I wonder how many of the liberals, the Democrats who are opposed to President Trump sending troops to protect our southern borders, lock the doors on their houses at night. How many lock them when they leave for work or to go shopping? How many lock the doors to their vehicles when they park them? I bet they all do, to protect what is theirs to keep out illegal entrants. That is what President Trump is doing, stopping illegal entry to our country. I am not against immigration as long as it is done legally, but I do believe in strong borders and locked doors as all Americans should.

Replies (6)

• Lock your doors?...so , who is watching the Northern border for illegal immigrants from bringing marijuana into the USA ? You know , Canadian weed junkies and dope dealers ..

…………..

buck dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JupSxMzM-Ic

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:13 AM

No blue wave: The only blue wave is the flushing of the toilet of Democratic candidates.

Kool-Aid anyone? Kool-Aid needs to be the sponsor of the new and unimproved Murphy Brown show.

Lock your doors? Another example would be Heaven. Extreme vetting and the gate is locked and protected by St. Peter. However, Hell has no vetting and an open border policy.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Friday November 9, 2018.

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:23 AM
  • How many are drowning due to the "Blue Wave" or "Blue tsunami"...such lambs...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:35 AM

buck dancing

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:13 AM

Rick: A good example of those who should have their guns taken away....just kidding.

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:48 AM
  • Today in History

On Nov. 9, 1938, Nazis looted and burned synagogues as well as Jewish-owned stores and houses in Germany and Austria in a pogrom or deliberate persecution that became known as "Kristallnacht."

https://www.semissourian.com/story/2562596.html

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 8:59 AM

Bob Gibson is 83 today....best pitcher the Cardinals ever had - Gibby!!

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Nov 9, 2018, at 9:23 AM

Respond to this thread