Speak Out: 7/20/18

Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 7:37 AM:

Trump, Russia

I guess the wisdom of, "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer," doesn't apply to Trump's meeting with Putin.

Obstruction

I don't think I am standing alone when I say I have had it! I have had it with every word President Trump says being scrutinized by every Democrat and some Republicans. We all know that the Democrats are now listed as the party of no and I would like to change that to the party of "nonsense." If they think they are accomplishing anything, I have to say they are. They are going to get President Trump re-elected and also more congressional seats because the American public is sick of the obstruction and violence their party is initiating.

Remember Obama

More flexibility: Remember when Obama told the Russians he would have more flexibility after the 2012 election. Was this the real beginning of collusion with the Russians? Was it an attempt to get favoritism for the Democrats and especially Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election? Think about it, I believe it makes a valid point.

Replies (9)

Trump, Russia: Guess the Liberal Democratic Snowflakes wanted President Trump to start WW III with the Russians over the 2016 election meddling that our ex-President Obama just ignored.

Obstruction: The "Resistance" Party was the Democratic Party that is made up of Illegals, Freeloaders, and other misfits. WalkAway - https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/06/walkaway-movement-gains-steam-as-free-thin...

Remember Obama: IMO, you are correct. The Russian collusion started with Obama and Hillary as Sec. Of State - it's that "reset" thing. Sounds like treason to me when Obama said I'll be more flexible after the 2012 elections are over - one wonders what would Obama be flexible about.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Friday July 20, 2018.

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 7:52 AM
  • As I posted the other day - can you imagine what Rachel, Maxine, Nancy, Chuck and Mr. Lettau would have to say if Trump was caught saying that on a hot mic in Helsinki?

"Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election!"

They all defended that comment then.

-- Posted by Doug Williams 4/24 on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 9:51 AM
  • -- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:03 AM
  • There's nothing needing "defending."

Furthermore, our President spent 2 hours in secret negotiations with "Vlad," too bad there was no "hot mike" in their room.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:17 AM

There's nothing needing "defending."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:17 AM

Common: Good try at spinning - what do you think Obama gave away or did while being flexible to the Russians....Uranium One comes to mind real fast to me.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:26 AM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

The "flexibility" had only to do with an unneeded "anti-missile" site, nothing more.

But you already knew that, but have nothing of any significance to offer. Typical.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:31 AM

The "flexibility" had only to do with an unneeded "anti-missile" site, nothing more.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:31 AM

Common: Oh, I forgot that you are the expert on European defense - did our NATO allies agree with the withdrawal of a missile defense system that will now open the door to possible Iranian missile attack now or in the future. Sad for you. LOL at you as always.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:49 AM
  • Barack H. Obama is the worst President in the history of the United States of America .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 11:53 AM
  • Barack H. Obama told Putin "knock it off" in front of the world , no secrets . For one Putin went right on ahead and did as if to say , "screw you" . This was an embarrassment to the USA in of itself , the Leader of a Foreign Nation letting the world know he wasn't afraid or respected the Leader of the "Free World" , Obama in any way . So those who are so proud of Obama can look at it as their hero , and the USA , was put in it's place by Russia .

For two , if Obama actually did know what was going on from USA Intelligence , why did he wait until almost Christmas to "expel Russian spies" from the USA , or after the election ? Was it because he had no stones , or because he tried to influence the election himself .

Those who still beat their chest over Obama's alleged greatness and place in history either accept his actions or are still poor losers because Hillary received the most votes but lost anyway . Their grief has lasted for 2 years now . It wasn't so much Trump was the winner , it's more like Hillary wasn't worth a damned and a bigger loser . She was , and still is , the worst candidate since Dewey -- even with Obama's rhetoric of support before the election .

Say , would this mean the People had no respect for Obama or were just tired of his BS , 8 years was enuff ?

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Fri, Jul 20, 2018, at 1:28 PM

Respond to this thread