Speak Out: 5/30/17

Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 6:30 AM:

Fair media?

A new report out this morning details just how much Obama spied on Americans during his administration and it's a lot. Even the liberal ACLU organization says these new disclosures are some of the most serious to ever be documented. So where is the uproar from the media? None because they write the news and that is why when President Trump uses Twitter it just infuriates them because he can say what he wants and it doesn't go though them. If we aren't going to get fair and balanced news from them, if I were President Trump I would halt the daily news briefings. Period.

Need update

I saw the article in the paper where the Humane Society is asking the city for more money for operating costs. It made me think of the fairly recent fundraiser for an additional building to the existing one. A lot of people donated to this cause. Whatever happened? How was this money spent? Is the building finished and being used? Could we have an update please?

Greitens

Since Greitens refused to release his tax returns during the election, it only leaves us to speculate how he gets the money to live the high life. A man who makes $130,000 a year as a politician with no guarantees of being re-elected and he goes into debt for $700,000 for a house? A weekend house at that. Add to that the dark money being used to attack his own party members. He can rant about career politicians, but he seems to aspire to be one. Are we winning yet?

SEMO tuition

SEMO students should be assured that it is not unreasonable to assume that the Board of Regents recently voting to raise your tuition voted for state legislators who in turn voted to slash higher education funding to the bone, thus necessitating your tuition increase.

Anonymity

The flushing of anonymity in our area cannot be considered progress. People who have ideas to share are hindered from doing so for fear of losing their job, harassment or even worse. Ideas and information are hidden because individuals cannot associate with a stance that goes against local ideology. Remember that "Common Sense" though written by Thomas Paine, was published anonymously. "The Federalist Papers" written by Hamilton, Jay and Madison were also published anonymously. Allowing people to speak anonymously keeps the focus on the subject and issues at hand without focusing on the individual who is presenting the idea.

Roundabout waste

Ah, the wisdom of Cape leadership. On the worst built roundabout in cape Girardeau (Fountain st./Good Hope) the city is erecting a statue. Now instead of drivers paying attention to the useless curbing, they can gawk at statues. Why not use that money to grind down the ill-placed curbing at all the street corners on said roundabout?

Good Samaritan

To the very kind and generous anonymous person who donated gift cards to a Cape pharmacy to be used for those in need: Your selfless action has made it possible for me to get the medicine I needed when I could not afford it this week. I was so surprised and deeply moved when the pharmacist told me that someone had donated gift cards for such a purpose. May God bless you for your gift to me, and I plan to repay your kindness by donating a gift card too for others in the future. Thanks so very much. What a great idea!

Replies (53)

• Anonymity...this website refuses Anonymity to posters but posts an Ideology supporting Anonymity , the irony of it all .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 6:35 AM

Fair media: The recent Harvard Study proves that the News Media both print and TV are biased towards the Liberal Democratic views and do not hide their feelings towards President Trump which are 80% negative.

Need update: Have your pets Spay/Neuter would help to control the amount of animals that the Humane Society have to care for.

Greitens: Are you in debt from buying a house or living in public housing....sounds like you want "wealth redistribution" so you can live the good life.

SEMO tuition: Cut the salaries of the President of the College, the Deans, and the Board of Regents before increasing the tuition.

Anonymity: If you speak it own it. The Declaration of Independence had signers who were know to the King of England and the whole world at that time.

Roundabout waste: Is the statue a Confederate one.

Good Samaritan: Pass the kindness along.

And that's the way it should be....Tuesday May 30, 2017.

These comments are not to offend anyone and if it does I am deeply sorry for any necessary medical/mental treatment that one incurs.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM

David

All of the whining about roundabouts. People that cannot negotiate a roundabout need to take the bus and quit driving. It's statues, it's curbs and the list goes on.

If they can't make it though a roundabout on two wheels during the driver's test.... fail them. 😎

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 8:30 AM

If they can't make it though a roundabout on two wheels during the driver's test.... fail them. 😎

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 8:30 AM

Wheels: What I would say to those with "roundabout phobia", try to drive around them down in some of the Caribbean Islands where they drive on the left side of the road....girlfriend just close her eyes when I drive on those.😎

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 8:53 AM

David

For those who cannot do a roundabout comfortably, I recommend they say away from the 5th Street - Interstate 70 interchange in St Charles that MODOT has wrought. Not sure of it's official title, but north and south bound traffic on 5th Street swap sides for about a half a block. Laced together with proper signals you can consider yourself fortunate indeed if you can make at least two green lights in a row.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:08 AM
  • Fair media: The recent Harvard Study proves that the News Media both print and TV are biased towards the Liberal Democratic views and do not hide their feelings towards President Trump which are 80% negative.-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM

Overwhelmingly negative coverage doesn't necessarily indicate bias. Have you considered the possibility that the Trump administration has simply had that much more negative things occur during his short presidency?

It's not the media's fault, for example, that several people close to Trump have had previously undisclosed contact with Russian, or that those contact led to the NSA chief's resignation/firing.

It's not the media's fault Trump's attempts to limit Muslim immigration have been repeatedly found unConstitutional.

It's not the media's fault Trump has shown he has no healthcare plan, despite his campaign promises.

It's not the media's fault Trump doesn't have a tax reform plan

It's not the media's fault Trump's budget included a $2 Trillion math error.

It's not the media's fault Trump fired the man investigating the Trump campaigns ties to Russia.

It's not the media's fault Trump posts ridiculous tweets in the middle of the night nor that Trump frequently does things he's previously tweeted against.

Rather than blame the media, maybe you should look at what the media's reporting and put the blame where it really lies: On Trump and his administration.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:55 AM

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:55 AM

Mic2: Thanks for posting the current DNC talking points. You need to learn to speak for yourself. BTW, Did you see any positive statements from the biased Liberal news media of Trump's very successful overseas trip....no I didn't think so.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:25 AM
  • Mic2: Thanks for posting the current DNC talking points. You need to learn to speak for yourself.-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:25 AM

I am speaking for myself.

BTW, Did you see any positive statements from the biased Liberal news media of Trump's very successful overseas trip....no I didn't think so.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:25 AM

Yes, I did.

Unfortunately, the trip wasn't very successful, especially once he got to Europe, so there was also a lot of negative coverage as well.

It's not the media's fault Trump shoved the Prime Minister of Montenegro.

It's not the media's fault Trump was trying to undermine the basis of NATO.

It's not the media's fault Trump doesn't understand trade with the EU.

Again, you need to start looking at Trump as the reason for the negative coverage rather than insisting it's all the media's fault.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:32 AM

Unfortunately, the trip wasn't very successful, -- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:32 AM

Mic2: Why am I not surprised at your comment. Have a great day Snowflake no need to try to talk to a hard headed Liberal like yourself because you won't change my mind and neither will I change your brainwashed mind.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:40 AM
  • neither will I change your brainwashed mind.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:40 AM

Strange that you don't provide a single shred of evidence to refute what I said.

You're sure right...you're not going to change my mind if you can't provide anything showing that I'm wrong.

I suppose that's the media's fault, too, isn't it?

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:48 AM

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:48 AM

Mic2: I'm not home untill later and don't like trying to type on my smart phone, so will reply to your DNC talking points later.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:55 AM

David,

If you want to argue with a stump you can visit me at the farm tomorrow. I will be out there cutting grass and I have a nice sized oak stump about 30 to 36 inches in diameter you can argue with. You will get more positive results.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 2:27 PM
  • Mic2: I'm not home untill later and don't like trying to type on my smart phone, so will reply to your DNC talking points later.

No problem, I don't like posting from my phone either.

I look forward to your information!

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 3:46 PM
  • Stick to the truth :

If you like your insurance you can keep it . Period .

Let's pass this Bill to see what's in it .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:25 PM
  • If you like your insurance you can keep it . Period .-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:25 PM

Yep, that wasn't true. Everyone knows it.

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:25 PM

Yep, that's how things work. Plans are great and definitely important, but to really know how things are going to work, you have to put the plan into action.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:30 PM

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 2:27 PM

Wheels: I'll bring my chain saw along. You are paying for lunch?

Unfortunately, the trip wasn't very successful, especially once he got to Europe, so there was also a lot of negative coverage as well.

Mic2: Whose opinion was it that the trip to Europe wasn't successful....did the biased Liberal news media conduct a investigation with world known experts on European matters....no.

It's not the media's fault Trump shoved the Prime Minister of Montenegro.

Mic2: Believe Mr. Markovic said it best. "Mr Markovic, afterward, responded to questions by shrugging it off. "This was an inoffensive situation," Markovic said. "I do not see it in any other way."https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2017/05/26/analysis-breaking-down-trumps-shove-of-the-montenegro-president/

Mic2: Don't you see the News Media was just trying to make a story out of nothing.

It's not the media's fault Trump was trying to undermine the basis of NATO.

Mic2: What Trump said and the News Media didn't want to say was if you want the USA support both financial & militarily you different countries have to match what the USA does percentage wise. Mic2: Don't it make sense since the USA saved Europe during WWII, rebuilt Europe (Marshall Plan)with the American taxpayers footing the bill that it's time to take Europe off of the American Welfare rolls.

It's not the media's fault Trump doesn't understand trade with the EU.

Mic2: IMO, President Trump knows more about trade than those on the so call News Media talking points panels who get paid just to work their mouths without doing investigated reporting.

Again, you need to start looking at Trump as the reason for the negative coverage rather than insisting it's all the media's fault.

Mic2: You need to start looking at the Hillary/Obama’s “Deep Government” which has been Waging War against Trump since before the Election? Mic2 you may want to look at these:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-a...

http://www.newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/dennis-montgomery-cia-nsa-whistleblower/2017...

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 11:32 AM

The accusers of a Trump Team/Russian Collusion might want to look at this simple statement by Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fox-news-host-highlights-flaw-trump-critics-rus...

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:59 PM
  • If you like your insurance you can keep it . Period .-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:25 PM

Yep, that wasn't true. Everyone knows it.

It was a bald face lie from the start . The Obama People , the Blind Faith who elected him twice , believed 100% and lie when they say they knew it wasn't true now .

Blue Cross, Aetna, United, Humana Flee Obamacare Exchanges

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/blue-cross-aetna-united-humana-flee-obamacar...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:25 PM

Check back in later - off to see grandson play ball.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:25 PM
  • Yep, that's how things work. Plans are great and definitely important, but to really know how things are going to work, you have to put the plan into action.

Maybe in your little world .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:26 PM
  • Give Trump , or anyone else , the same benefit of the doubt .

But you can't , the Blind Faith can't and won't .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:27 PM
  • Trump could pass gas and it would be proclaimed the first hurricane of the season as evident by posts 9:55 AM and 11:32 AM .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:35 PM
  • What is the whole point of having a Congress if it's not going to read , research , and debate Legislation -- the Legislative Branch of Government , just "let's pass this Bill to see what's in it." ?

A total waste of money .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:41 PM

"Wheels: I'll bring my chain saw along. You are paying for lunch?"

Sure, we will go to the Hawk Point Social Club.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:41 PM
  • Wheels, I would bring my electric chain saw and help but I don't have an extension cord long enough to reach your farm. :)

As far as putting a plan into action, we have 50 labs to do that in if the federal government would allow it. Return the money confiscated from the states and let the problems be addressed by the state legislatures.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:51 PM
  • ...not seeing "Let's pass this Bill to see what's in it." or "Yep, that's how things work. Plans are great and definitely important, but to really know how things are going to work, you have to put the plan into action." anywhere .

The Functions of Congress

Congress has five main functions: lawmaking, representing the people, performing oversight, helping constituents, and educating the public.

http://www.sparknotes.com/us-government-and-politics/american-government/congres...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 8:01 PM
  • RS. Not sure I can agree with all that the way it is presented.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:14 PM
  • That's about 12 hours filled with all manner of media bashing, DNC blaming, whining and complaining when the single problem is the ineffective, incapable, do-nothing administration of President Trump.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:43 PM

Common: And one post from a Obama/Hillary lover at 9:43 PM.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:49 PM

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May "30, 2017, at 4:25 PM

Yep, that's how things work. Plans are great and definitely important, but to really know how things are going to work, you have to put the plan into action.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:30 PM"

Now that is about as weak a justification for Nancy Pelosi's stupid remark as I have seen to date.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 9:55 PM
  • Seems to me every twelve hours gets us closer to the truth that Obama and Hillary people were making deals with the Russians.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 10:58 PM
  • Gregg Allman

Dec 08, 1947 - May 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr1dPUoLqMM

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 6:23 AM
  • That's about 12 hours filled with all manner of media bashing, DNC blaming, whining and complaining when the single problem is the ineffective, incapable, do-nothing administration of President Trump.

Before it was the do nothing Congress . Now it's the do nothing President . Sure are selective with that do nothing , use it as needed , no ?

It's starting to appear as though some would rather have Russia win as Trump , sad as it is . Actually , after his trip , add Europe too .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 6:56 AM
  • We're gonna find out. And — and, by the way, when I say you're gonna find out. You can never really find, you know, there are gonna be — no matter what numbers we come up with there are gonna be lots of people that did things that we're not going to find out about. But we will find out because we need a better system where that can't happen.

~~ Donald Trump

Jan. 25 , 2017

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 6:57 AM
  • Mic2: Whose opinion was it that the trip to Europe wasn't successful....did the biased Liberal news media conduct a investigation with world known experts on European matters....no.-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:59 PM

Mine, based upon statements from others in attendance and Trumps own statements (seriously, if it was a success, would he have to lie about saving "millions" of jobs?)

Do you have evidence that the media hasn't reported?

Mic2: Believe Mr. Markovic said it best. "Mr Markovic, afterward, responded to questions by shrugging it off. "This was an inoffensive situation," Markovic said. "I do not see it in any other way.-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:59 PM

I'm glad Markovic took no offense and Trump didn't cause an international incident.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump's behavior was inappropriate. You shouldn't shove anyone, let alone a world leader!

Mic2: Don't you see the News Media was just trying to make a story out of nothing.-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:59 PM

No, it was something. Just because you don't think that "something" was important doesn't change the fact that it happened.

Mic2: What Trump said and the News Media didn't want to say was if you want the USA support both financial & militarily you different countries have to match what the USA does percentage wise.-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:59 PM

That's not true. It's not the media's fault neither you nor Trump understand NATO.

http://www.nato.int/cps/ro/natohq/topics_67655.htm

Mic2: Don't it make sense since the USA saved Europe during WWII, rebuilt Europe (Marshall Plan)with the American taxpayers footing the bill that it's time to take Europe off of the American Welfare rolls.http://www.nato.int/cps/ro/natohq/topics_67655.htm

No, that doesn't make sense to me. Russia is a bigger threat to Europe now than at anytime since 1990. A free Europe is vital to the US economy and should be protected.

Mic2: IMO, President Trump knows more about trade than those on the so call News Media talking points panels who get paid just to work their mouths without doing investigated reporting.

That's not a matter of opinion. Trump repeatedly requested trade deals with Germany. That means he doesn't understand.

Mic2: You need to start looking at the Hillary/Obama’s “Deep Government” which has been Waging War against Trump since before the Election?-- Posted by David Schaefer on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 4:59 PM

Fair enough. Point me in that direction.

Mic2 you may want to look at these:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-a...

http://www.newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/dennis-montgomery-cia-nsa-whistleblower/2017...

What does that have to do with our discussion at all?

The accusers of a Trump Team/Russian Collusion might want to look at this simple statement by Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fox-news-host-highlights-flaw-trump-critics-rus...

Trying to argue that it's improbably there was both collusion and that Kushner wanted "back channels" is probably the weakest defense I've ever heard. Seriously...saying 'Well, it's only possible they did one of these very bad things" is probably not a great argument.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:14 AM
  • Maybe in your little world .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, May 30, 2017, at 5:26 PM

No, in the real world.

For example, it didn't matter how much planning and preparation I made before taking a road trip, I had to actually get on the road before I would figure out how long it would take.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:16 AM

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:16 AM

So you repeat your silly defense of the indefensible. What a hoot. Trying to compare a poorly thought out Federal Program that has some effect on nearly every American, if not all, to a personal road trip is weak and childlike thinking at best.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:37 AM

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:14 AM

Mic2: Looks we are opposite in our opinions which is good but maybe one of these days you will come around to the truth.

Doesn't sound like the USA and Germany relationship has suffered since Trump's election and visit. What will the Biased Liberal News Media will try to do next?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/germany-merkel-trump-relationship/2017/05/31/id...

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:43 AM
  • Doesn't sound like the USA and Germany relationship has suffered since Trump's election and visit. What will the Biased Liberal News Media will try to do next?

I think you're reading into that article something that isn't there. "No feud" between Merkel and Trump doesn't not indicate the relationship hasn't suffered.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40086626

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:50 AM

I am here and the stump is still available.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:53 AM

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:50 AM

Mic2: Your link of a Liberal news outlet similar to the NYT doesn't hold much water to me. Have a great day I've got a stump to talk to.

I am here and the stump is still available.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 10:53 AM

Wheels: Do you charge for one to talk to your stump of knowledge?

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 11:22 AM
  • No, in the real world.

No . in your little world .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:01 PM
  • Let's load up a Southwest airliner with passengers and figure out how to fly it at 2,000 feet , yeah , that'll work .

Mandate Socialism on the Peoples of the USA as a test -- what kind of buffalo dung is this ?? These are People's lives , it's not a game .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:10 PM
  • Explains why you're lost all of the time , you don't know how to get where you're going .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:00 PM

I didn't say that. I said that no matter how much planning and preparation we did (i.e. how to get where we're going) we won't know how long it will take to get there until we hit the road.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:25 PM
  • Mic2: Your link of a Liberal news outlet similar to the NYT doesn't hold much water to me.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 11:22 AM

Your liberal postings similar to the KIDP don't hold much water to me.

How about instead of attacking the source, you actually read and, if you think its biased, show evidence that shows that it is.

Saying "that's biased, so I am going to dismiss what it says" is lazy, at best.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:27 PM

Dear Speak out commenters, you all are doing a good job for the most part not getting into name calling. Thanks for staying on that high road. Where we see comments devolve into name-calling, we are quicker to remove than we were in the past. Some recent comments were removed. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely, Jon K. Rust

Publisher, Southeast Missourian

-- Posted by Jon K. Rust on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 1:18 PM

Saying "that's biased, so I am going to dismiss what it says" is lazy, at best.

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:27 PM

Mic2: Guess my definition of Lazy wasn't what is in the dictionary. No need for you to every comment on my postings again....you will be ignored.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 1:51 PM
  • Mic2: Guess my definition of Lazy wasn't what is in the dictionary.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 1:51 PM

If someone says "I don't like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn because Mark Twain wrote it," doesn't that seem like a pretty lazy way to critique a book they never read?

-- Posted by Mike Sneller on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 1:54 PM

Mic2: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 1:55 PM

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 12:00 PM

Rick: Driving to Cape this afternoon, hope there is not a jam up due to someone not knowing where they are going.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 2:08 PM
  • These folks lose them some Obama/Clinton , they don't know what to do . ..shoot , they can't do something as simple as drive a car ..no wonder roundabouts have People so mixfused .

If you don't know where you're going or how to drive please stay off the roads , you are a danger to everyone else who do , it's not safe to all of society .

And please , be informed before you vote , it affects all of us , just like driving , it can be a danger to us all ...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 4:20 PM
  • Missouri photo ID voter law starts June 1st .

The news says any registered voter can still vote whether they have a photo or not , all they have to do is sign a waiver .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 6:19 PM
  • Seems only fair to me that when comments are removed we should be provided a general reason and hint of what the violation was.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 6:39 PM
  • Everyone have already been painted with the same brush for the actions of a couple , is it fair to slap a blind man twice .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Wed, May 31, 2017, at 8:54 PM

Respond to this thread