- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This undated photo by G.D. Fronabarger shows an Easter egg hunt underway at Capaha Park in the 1950s. The scoreboard at the baseball field was erected in the summer of 1949. Below is the scene in 2018.