- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
G.D. Fronabarger made this photo of Main Street in downtown Cape Girardeau, probably in the late 1950s. A 1958 city directory lists Schiff's Big Shoe Store, 17 N. Main, and Graber's department store, 19 N. Main. Notice the one-way traffic. Below is a recent photo of the area.