- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The oval pool at Capaha Park is seen in these undated photographs by G.D. Fronabarger.
The pool opened in 1919 and closed in 1955 when a modern pool was built nearby. A recent photo below shows the area. The modern pool no longer exists.
Read about the opening of the pool with links to more photos: