- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
G.D. Fronabarger made this picture of the 100 block of North Clark Avenue at the Whitener street intersection circa 1961. That's the year Grace United Methodist Church was built, seen in the distance on the right, beyond the Central High School property. Below is how the scene looks in January, 2016.