- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This aerial view of SEMO Body & Salvage Co., 2003 Independence St., was taken by G.D. Fronabarger sometime after the grand opening of the Town Plaza shopping center in August 1960.
The area to the north of the Town Plaza is currently the Walmart Neighborhood Market.