- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This photo of North Main Street in Cape Girardeau was made in September 1925 for the Southeast Missourian's New Building Edition that was published Sept. 11, 1925. The view is looking north from near Independence Street.
Visible signs include Stein's, a clothing store, J.C. Penney Co. and the St. Charles Hotel.