- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
July 5, 1961 Southeast Missourian
Hitting a high note is a standard accomplishment for "Tiny," this 2-year-old chihuahua owned by Mr. and Mrs. Paul Decker, 412 Albert street. Tiny has been heard by many residents of the neighborhood, who declare she can actually carry a tune.
She started on her singing career one day when Mrs. Decker, who likes to sing about her work, noticed that Tiny was accompanying her. She immediately began to work with the dog and now there are several duets daily.
Tiny is a little reticent at first about singing in front of strangers, but finally overcomes her timidity and gives out as she is shown here with Mrs. Decker. Here, she's illustrating with a high C. (G.D. Fronabarger photo)