- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This aerial photo by G.D. Fronabarger shows a portion of Southeast Missouri State College in the 1950s.
Academic Hall is prominent at the top. In the center, to the left, is Kent Library.
To the left of the library is Leming Hall, a women's dormitory, site of the present University Center.
To the right of the library is Albert Hall, a women's dormitory.
The former L.B. Houck residence is just south of Albert Hall.
At the far right side is the Baptist Student Center.
Normal Avenue runs between the buildings and Academic Hall.
In 1958, the college would begin demolition of Albert Hall and the Houck house, along with the nearby Haas house, to make way for construction of a women's dormitory, Dearmont Quadrangle.