- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This picture was made before 1938. It shows Murtaugh Park on South Main street with Old St. Vincent's Church in the background on the right.
The large building in the background is St. Vincent's Young Ladies Academy. It was razed in 1938.
Sharon Sanders wrote a blog about the Rev. James A. Murtaugh: