- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This photograph by Kassel's Studio combines photography with the artist's brush.
Daffodils were not in bloom on Morgan Oak Street, looking east from Lorimier Street toward the Mississippi River traffic bridge, when this undated photograph was made.
The traffic bridge was completed in 1928. The toll booth is visible near the bridge approach. The scene was possibly taken in the late 1920s or early 1930s.