- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Indian Creek School is shown in this undated photo by G.D. Fronabarger. The school became part of the Nell Holcomb R-4 School District when the new school opened in 1960. Other schools included Juden, Brooks, Coker, Egypt Mills and Iona.