- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Frony took this picture while flying over the Cape Girardeau Municipal Airport. The date is unknown but probably in the 1950s.
The registration on the plane is N34882. It is a 1941 Culver LFA, a 2-seat fixed wing single engine aircraft.
The airplane has a logo on the rudder: a black cat with a 13 on it. Could it be a reference to a group of Hollywood stunt pilots from the 1920s and 1930s, the 13 Black Cats?