- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
G.D. Fronabarger took this picture on Illinois 146 looking west toward East Cape Girardeau, Ill. probably in the 1950s.
The Purple Crackle Club can be seen in the distance on the left side of the highway.
The Mississippi River bridge can barely be seen on the right.
The Purple Crackle Club was started by Clyde Pearce in 1939.