- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Workmen on the State College campus assembled a new postal station on May 1, 1968, which would handle the heavy mail load orginating at the college. The automatic facility was located near the front sidewalk of Memorial Hall, off the northeast corner of that building. State College staff members and students were able to buy stamps, weigh items and complete the mailing process at the station.