- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The Conoco service station at 401 S. Sprigg St. in Cape Girardeau is shown in this undated photo. It was located at the southwest corner of the intersection.
City directories of 1951 and 1956 list the owner as Walter L. Isaac.
The 1958 directory lists the business as Barks Conoco Service Station.
The 1960 directory lists Koch's Conoco Service Station.