- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Three men traveled north on Spanish Street toward Broadway in Cape Girardeau in a wagon carrying a sign reading "Prosperity."
The building behind them is the old Masonic Hall. In the background is the corner of the Kage House. Photo circa 1901.