- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Frony snapped this picture of people shopping on Main Street in downtown Cape Girardeau. The year is unclear.
The 1962 city directory lists these businesses that can be seen in the photo:
C.C. Miller, Irvin's clothing store, St. Charles Hotel, Biederman Furniture, Montgomery Ward, Ross Young's clothing and Sears.