- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This picture of two U.S. Marine Corps recruiters was probably taken in a Cape Girardeau theater in 1942 by G.D. Fronabarger. We don't know their names.
The movie, "To the Shores of Tripoli," was made that year.
The film starred John Payne, Maureen O'Hara and Randolph Scott in "a red, white and blue action hit" in Technicolor.