- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Dec. 3, 1963 Southeast Missourian
Getting Salvation Army kettles ready for the annual Christmas street collections are, from the left, Mrs. Rose Nanna, David Dalberg, Capt. and Mrs. Lee Hickam, corps officers. The funds go for relief work.
G.D. Fronabarger took the picture at the Salvation Army citadel at 215 Broadway.
The building was formerly the Park Theater. The Salvation Army purchased it in 1949.
The Salvation Army post in Cape Girardeau was established in 1916.