- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Southeast Missouri State Teachers College is shown in this aerial photo taken in 1939 by G.D. Fronabarger.
The original Houck Field House is seen next to Houck Stadium.
First Baptist Church on Broadway is in the lower foreground.
Above the stadium are Kent Library and Academic Hall.