- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This picture of First Federal Savings & Loan Association, 318 Broadway, was taken in the early 1960s before the business moved across the street to a new building on the site of the Bremermann house, between the federal building and the Southeast Missourian.
The Surety building was formerly Cherry Florist.
The Hirsch Tower would be built to the east of the Surety building.