- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Nov. 3, 1937 Southeast Missourian
This photograph, showing the full force of police officers here, was taken Tuesday afternoon at police headquarters on Independence Street. The men are wearing new uniforms recently purchased for the dozen regular officers. In the rear row are Assistant Chief John M. Wilson, Chief Charles A. Schweer, City Attorney R.P. Smith and Mayor Charles G. Wilson. In the front row, left to right, are Clarence A. Parrott, John Hanebrink, Ed Barenkamp, E.W. Hirsch, Leo M. Hill, Bruno Schultz, H.J. Reed, Fritz Schneider, George Staley and Curtis L. Childs.
This is a Kassel Studio picture which is slightly different than one printed in the newspaper.