- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
August. 13, 1986
Shannon Crowden, Mark Robinson and Roger Blue go down Wet Gene's Waterslide between Cape Girardeau and Jackson on Highway 61.
The recreational area was opened in 1980 by Gene Rhodes.
In 1987 it became LicketySplit under new ownership of Phillip "Bud" Leuckel.
In 1991 Leuckel expanded its concession areas.
The business no longer exists.