- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
KFVS House, 324 Broadway.
Located next to the Hotel Marquette, the brick structure was the home of KFVS radio and television interests from 1938 until it was razed by Oscar Hirsch in March 1961 to make way for a new two-story company headquarters building.