- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The arrival of Ozark Air Lines is seen from the waiting room at the Cape Girardeau Municipal Airport in this undated photo by G.D. Fronabarger.
Ozark Air Lines began service to Cape Girardeau in 1951.
In 1986, Trans World Airlines merged with Ozark Air Lines.