- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The 1951 Cape Girardeau city directory lists the Coca-Cola plant at 2027 Broadway.
It also lists Pfister's Drive In at 2125 Broadway.
This undated aerial photo by G.D. Fronabarger shows Coca-Cola at the southeast corner of Broadway and Clark streets.
Pfister's is the round building on the right.
Between the two, the directory lists Cape Girardeau Memorial Co. at 2103.
The 1949 directory indicates the building next to Pfister's was the Campbell Nash Co., an automobile dealer.
The bottling plant opened on Broadway in 1941.