- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Cherry Florist greenhouse, 1836 West Broadway.
The business was relocated from 318 Broadway.
John T. Cherry built the florist shop and conservatory at 318 Broadway in Cape Girardeau in 1924. The conservatory, built mostly of glass and attached to the florist shop, was used to grow and display flowers.
The original building was razed. A new structure opened in 1929.