- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The Chris Cross Cafe is shown on the northwest corner Broadway and Sprigg street in this photo taken in the early 1960s. The building was formerly Bauer Bros. Bakery.
The site is now a vacant lot next to Broadway Prescription Shop.