- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This picture was taken of the newsroom at the Southeast Missourian in 1928. Left to right: Harry Barnett, Gladys Sutton, G.D. Fronabarger, Bob Slightham, Juel Mosley.
Frony was a cub reporter at that time. He was hired in 1927. His newspaper photography career would not begin until the middle 1930s.