- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The Montgomery Drive-In was showing "Ma and Pa Kettle at Home" when this picture was taken at the Blomeyer Junction on Highway 25 between Dutchtown and Chaffee by G.D. Fronabarger. The movie came out in 1954.
There is a sign on the left for the Curve Inn Cafe. A motel is in the background. Zephyr gasoline was selling for 23.9 cents a gallon.