- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The Esquire Theater was showing "Babes in Toyland" when G.D. Fronabarger took this picture on Broadway in December 1961.
The Pla-Mor Recreation Center is at the left of the theater. At the right are Beard's Sport Shop and Wayne's Grill.