- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
G.D. Fronabarger tooks lots of aerial photos during his career at the Southeast Missourian.
This one was taken from a helicopter. It shows the intersection of Broadway and Kingshighway.
The Colonial Tavern is on the left and the Alvarado is on the right. At the top of the photo is the entrance to Arena Park. Wimpy's can be seen in the upper right at Cape Rock Drive.
In 1983 he was interviewed by Sally Wright Owen. In this audio slideshow of his aerial work, Frony talks about the time he nearly fell out of the airplane.